- Use our search function to locate your first, second and third choice nurseries.
- Contact first choice nursery and arrange an appointment to complete an application form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only one application form should be completed at your first choice nursery. Information will be passed to your second and third choice nursery. The Head of the nursery will discuss the application process with you.
- Please take the following to the nursery to complete the application form:
- Birth certificate
- passport (Children of Oversea Nationals)
- GP details
- Proof of address (e.g. Council tax statement)
- Birth certificate(s) of sister(s)/brother(s) and name of Pre 5 nursery attended (if applicable)
- Proof of employment, self-employment (SA302), further education (attendance at college/university).
- Confirmation of benefits (e.g.: Child Tax credit/Working Tax credit)
- Adult Services Plan/Drug Action Plan (if applicable)
The following information is helpful in assisting the admissions process if available:
- Deferred entry approval
- Additional support plan
- Formal agency referral
- Agency support plan
- Care plan
- Child protection plan
- Psychological services referral
- Minute of Social Work Services meeting
Parents/Carers Please Note:
Completion of an application form does not guarantee the offer of a placement. However every effort will be made to find a solution to support / meet the needs of the child and family where possible.