Jobs & Business Glasgow was established in April 2011 as one of Glasgow City Council’s arms length external organisations (ALEO), with the aim of delivering economic development activity on behalf of the city.
They offer a range of services including employability support, employer support, training and learning, enterprise support, childcare support and meeting and conference facilities from community-based venues which are located throughout Glasgow. They also deliver a range of contracts and projects on behalf of organisations such as:
- Glasgow City Council
- Glasgow Community Planning Partnership
- Skills Development Scotland
- Job Centre Plus: European Social Fund
- European Regional Development Fund
- Big Lottery Fund
- Glasgow Housing Association
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.