- Use our search function to locate your first, second and third choice nurseries.
Due to Covid-19. Glasgow City Council is following Scottish Government Health and Guidance: www.gov.scot/policies/early-education-and-care/
Please contact the nursery direct who will provide you with a Placement Application Form for completion.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only one Application Form should be completed at your first choice nursery. Information will be passed to your second and third choice nursery should a place not be available in your first choice nursery . The Head of the nursery will discuss the application process with you.
- Please take the following to the nursery to complete the application form:
- Birth certificate/passport
- GP details
- Proof of address (e.g. Council tax statement)
- Birth certificate(s) of sister(s)/brother(s) and name of Pre 5 nursery attended (if applicable)
- Proof of employment, self-employment (SA302), further education (attendance at college/university).
- Confirmation of benefits (e.g.: Child Tax credit/Working Tax credit)
- Adult Services Plan/Drug Action Plan (if applicable)
The following information is helpful in assisting the admissions process if available:
- Deferred Entry approval
- Additional Support Plan
- Formal Agency Referral
- Agency Support Plan
- Care Plan
- Child Protection Plan
- Psychological Services Referral
- Minute of Social Work Services meeting
Parents/Carers Please Note:
Completion of an Application Form does not guarantee the offer of a placement. However every effort will be made to find a solution to support / meet the needs of the child and family where possible.